Compass Lake: http://www.compass-lake.com/
Florida land set to rise by 31% In a recent combined survey performed by the University of Central Florida, the results show that land values are expected to rise by as much as 31.4% by 2016.
Land investment is all about timing and, if purchased at the right time, the returns are tremendous. The time is now!
Hot Developments at Compass Lake!
- Only $8,900
- 75% less than peak value
- Large lots: 1.25 acres / 54,450 sq ft / 5,058.6 sq meters
- Fully plotted & master planned development with full amenities
- New construction on the rise
- Only $209/year in carrying costs
- Full amenities: two sparkling lakes for boating and swimming, secluded ponds for fishing, nature trails, lighted tennis courts, horseback riding/equestrian area, golf driving range, guest lodging, cabin rentals, and a community clubhouse and pool.
- Close proximity to beaches and the most recent International airport built in the USA, projected to bring massive appreciation to the area.
- Full representation and exit strategy implementation.
The community and the Board were working for the past 10 months toward a 5 year revision plan. In May of 2013 the Compass Lake Annual Meeting was held to cast votes on proposed additions and improvements. The largest vote turnout ever at Compass Lake resulted in the approval of the following developments, which will only add $15 per year for each land/home owner :
- Adventure Course: Construction of a new adventure course, including zip lines, which will generate atleast $100,000 in additional revenue!
- Campground: An expansion of the existing campground facility has been approved.
- Community Center: Development of a community center to include a covered heated pool, in addition to an all-purpose gymnasium.
Panama City Beach, Florida
- Convenience Store: Community to invest in a convenience store to be located in the development.
In 2006, just before the real estate crash, CNN Money ranked the Panama City area the #1 area to invest in real estate in the country.
See article here: http://money.cnn.com/
Why? Quite simply, the beaches have some of the finest white-sand in the world, there was room (land) for development, and the first U.S. Homeland Security approved International airport was under construction. A recipe for substantial land appreciation!
Worldpropertychannel.com contains an informative article describing the airport’s significance: http://www.worldpropertychannel.com/
Perhaps the most sought after asset in the entire USA, Florida land, is again a prime investment opportunity. Unprecedented increases of population are anticipated in the "Sunshine State", due to baby-boomer retirees migrating south in droves. International buyers have bought more real estate in the state of Florida than any other foreign investment over the last 5 years.
Institutional Wall Street Funds have been buying everything they can get their hands on and Developers are at it again - building new construction homes, apartments, and high-rise condo developments.
Land is not only at the bottom of a 30 year cost cycle, but good land is limited throughout the state of Florida. Much of the state is federally protected as wet marsh-lands, state parks, protected-species sanctuaries, or is land which is simply not suitable for development.
Pre-plotted lots in strategic and master-planned developments have been sitting vacant... waiting for building and construction to begin once again... and that time is now. Purchase now with deep discounts of up to 80% less than peak market values and earn unprecedented returns!