Investor Income Properties makes it easy for investors to use their IRA or other private pension funds to purchase investment properties. We help to facilitate a borrower friendly loan program which makes it easy for investors foreign and domestic to purchase cash flow properties without the hassle of going through banks. Lending criteria is not based upon credit scores or assets, rather it is primarily dependent on the investment property and down payment. All properties are eligible for IRA investing. Check out our investment properties that are approved for financing by clicking here.
You can purchase a number of real estate related investments with an IRA.
The process is fairly straightforward:
- 1 Open and fund a self-directed retirement account with our experienced partner.
- 2 Identify a property on our website and reserve it. Make sure the contract is titled in the name of the IRA Administrator as the buyer. The IRA Administrator signs the purchase contract and you sign as “read and approved.”
- 3 Complete a Buy Direction Letter and submit it with the purchase contract for Administrator signature. Allow up to one business day for review and processing.
- 4 Upon receipt of the fully executed Purchase Contract agreement, the Administrator will fund the earnest money deposit the following business day.
- 5 Escrow is opened for your self-directed Real Estate IRA. When the title company is ready to close escrow, you will need these documents:
A. Warranty or Grant Deed
B. Preliminary Title Report
C. Estimated Closing Statement
D. Loan Documents (if applicable)
E. Seller’s Entity Formation Document (if applicable)
- 6 Administrator will review the paperwork, fund the remaining balance. Allow up to 3 business days for review. When the paperwork is completed, administrator will fund the next day.
- 7 Once your IRA owns the asset, income and expenses for the property will flow through your IRA account.
All legal documents related to an IRA-owned asset, such as property manager contracts, the lease or rental contract with tenants, and property insurance, must be held in the name of the IRA.
Initial requirements for Application & Approval
- Copy of LLC Certificate or Registration from Secretary of State.
- Copy of Operating Agreement (name of borrower must be an authorized officer of the LLC).
- EIN or ITIN number.
- Personal Financial Statement.
- Proof of Funds for Down Payment (Bank Statements, Credit Line).
- No Credit Score Requirement or Personal Guarantees.
- 3/1 ARM, 30 year term – initial interest rate of 8.25%.
- Payments due monthly on the 1-st.
- Property taxes and insurance are included in monthly payment.
- 1-st time Borrowers: 50% LTV Financing.
- Borrowers who purchase more than one property are eligible for up to 65% LTV financing.
- Non-Recourse Loan: Only collateral is subject property or properties, no personal guarantee required.
- No limit on number of properties to finance initially or thereafter.
Note: Information above is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax, legal, or investment planning advice. Where specific advice is necessary or appropriate, we recommend that you consult with a qualified legal, tax advisor, CPA, financial planner, or investment manager.
Please contact us for further information on our alternative
financing and loan program.